BRUUT! and Anton Goudsmit tap into the subgenre of rock, surf music. The five men dived into their grandparents’ record storage and threw themselves into the surf genre originated from the 1960s. Hit songs from, among others, Dick Dale, The Beach Boys, Laika and the Cosmonauts and Benny Joy are dusted off and transitioned into modern times.
And who fits better with the four superjazz giants of BRUUT! then the one and only, inimitable guitar player and musician from the Lowlands Anton Goudsmit? Well? Anton Goudsmit!
With the rediscovery of this unique surf-sound from the sixties, the new-found supergroup also created its own songs in line with this subgenre.
Call it The Beach Boys on steroids, North Sea Surf or just come and see for yourself.
“Really amazing music.” – Anton Goudsmit
- 08-09 '19 Ijsseljazz, Gorssel
- 22-11 '19 Bibelot, Dordrecht
- 30-11 '19 Jazz in de Winkel, Zaandam
- 04-12 '19 Luxor Live, Arnhem
- 06-12 '19 Neushoorn, Leeuwarden
- 13-12 '19 Paradox, Tilburg
- 14-12 '19 Kroepoekfabriek, Vlaardingen
- 15-12 '19 TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht
- 20-12 '19 't Beest, Goes
- 09-04 '20 Patronaat, Haarlem